To celebrate our head chef, Dale McIntosh, getting to the final of the South West Chef of the Year at Exeter Golf & Country Club on Monday 27 October, we teamed up with West Briton to give you the chance to win a pair of tickets to the glittering awards dinner!
The competition winner will have the chance to dine in style with Dale and owners Nick and Sioned as the South West Chef of the Year professional chef is announced!
To enter the competition, fill in your information and answer the simple question below:
ENTRY NOW CLOSED
For more information about the South West Chef of the Year competition, or to buy tickets to the awards dinner (£75 per person), visit www.southwestchef.co.uk. For full competition T&Cs please see below.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition closes at midday on Saturday 25th October
- The winner must be able to attend the awards dinner on Monday 27 October at 6.45pm at Exeter Golf & Country Club
- No transport is provided
- No cash or other alternative available
- By entering this competition you are agreeing to join the mailing list for Merchants Manor
- Total prize worth £150
- The Prize is non-transferable
- The prize is for 2 people – at least one person must be over 18
- By entering the competition you have the legal capacity to do so and agree to these terms and conditions
- All extras will need to be paid for