Imagine staying with friends. In a country house by the sea. That was our vision when we bought Merchants Manor back in 2012. And it’s what we’ve been working towards ever since. Experience it for yourself on a Manor Break.
Manor Christmas Break
Tucking into plates piled high with Christmas fare. Supping spice-infused Cornish Cyder by a roaring log fire. Finding a cosy nook to watch the wintery world go by. However you choose to spend your Christmas in Cornwall, a warm welcome home awaits you at the Manor.
Your Manor Christmas Break includes:
- Spice infused Cornish Cyder and toasted crumpets with lashings of Manor-made butter and savoury toppings, served by the roaring fire in the Drawing Room from 3pm.
- A three-course dinner accompanied by live music in the Brasserie.
- A leisurely glass of Buck's Fizz over breakfast.
- Luxury crackers, a four-course meal, the Queen's speech at 3pm with board games in the Library.
- Mince pies, Christmas cake and stöllen paired up with your choice of drink later in the afternoon.
- A selection of cured meats and cold sides to enjoy in the evening, served up with homemade breads, chutneys and Cornish cheeses.
- A seafood lunch, including Manor-cured fish, smoked salmon, Mylor prawns and dressed crab.
- Dinner is optional this evening and can be taken at your leisure.
- A hearty or healthy breakfast on your final morning as you bid Merchants Manor a fond farewell – until next time.
Prices for this Christmas bundle are based on two people sharing a Comfy room (upgrades are available – please enquire). Prices from £540 for the total stay (£270 per person).
Manor New Year’s Eve House Party
See in the New Year in style at the Merchants Manor House Party. Don your finery and let the bubbles and the good times flow. Better book a babysitter – this evening is strictly for the grown-ups.
Your Manor New Year’s Eve House Party includes:
- Champagne and Martini cocktails with our tasty morsels, served in the bar from 7.30pm.
- Dinner in the Brasserie from 8pm.
- Live jazz, followed by our resident DJ to see the New Year in – plus, of course, a glass of bubbly as Big Ben strikes midnight.
- Plump to stay over and you’ll be greeted with Champagne and a seafood afternoon tea in the Lounge to boot.
Reception and Dinner, £75 per person. House Party including the whole package above, with overnight accommodation in a Comfy room and breakfast the next morning, from £275 (based on two people sharing).
Stay New Year's Day for an extra £75 per room.