Discover Cornwall’s stunning subtropical gardens. Launch into life on the ocean wave. Soak up colourful stories from the past. If you like getting nautical, botanical, or historical, navigating your options is the only challenge.
Three nights. Available May – September.
Feel the spray on your skin as you launch into life on the ocean wave. From Royal Yacht Association sailing qualifications to wave-hopping in a powerboat, this is your chance to cruise off into the sunset with a new skill – and a water sports qualification to boot.
Your Maritime Falmouth break includes:
- Three nights' bed and breakfast for two people, plus an option to add dinner, too.
- Two days out on the water with watersports experts Elemental, based at Swanpool beach, just a few minutes’ walk from Merchants Manor.
- A day to relax and take in the sights and sounds of the south Cornwall coast.
Maritime mini break prices start from £624. Programmes and itineraries can be adapted to your fit your group – get in touch for more details.
Two nights. Available all year round.
Explore the lush, green world of Trebah Garden – rated one of the ‘Top 80 gardens in the world’. Wander woodland paths at Trelissick. Linger beneath exotic canopies. Discover Cornwall’s stunning south coast subtropical gardens.
Your Natural Falmouth break includes:
- Two nights’ dinner, bed and breakfast for two people.
- Entry for two adults to both Trebah and Trelissick gardens.
Natural Falmouth mini break prices start from £294.
A Tale of Two Castles
Two nights. Available April – September.
Walk Falmouth’s atmospheric seafront promenade to Pendennis Castle. Soak up the history of one of Henry VIII’s key strongholds. Hop aboard the ferry to the fortress at St Mawes, where ship-sinking guns once boomed. Refuel at one of Cornwall’s ultimate cream tea destinations.
The Tale of Two Castles break includes:
- Two nights' bed and breakfast for two people.
- Entry to Pendennis and St Mawes castles.
- Return ferry boat rides to St Mawes.
- Cream tea for two at the famous Hotel Tresanton, across the water in St Mawes.
A Tale of Two Castles mini break prices start from £272.